These have included requests to speak at national and international industry tradeshows on Leadership, Sales and Marketing. The leadership topic has also peaked the ears and interest of differnt HR Departments and HR Organizations.
With more people (customers, employess, bosses) demanding better leaders who understand accountability- and are not afraid to live that way, I have been asked to lead a national webinar for key personnel in HR.
On Thursday, Dec 8th, 2011, I will be leading a webinar called:
Be the Best Boss: New Leadership Skills for Supervisors that Drive Peak Performance
Being a highly successful supervisor requires a fundamentally different skill set than it did even five years ago. Your bosses are under new pressures to do more with less and drive more value from each employee. It can be hard for supervisors to think about being a progressive and inspirational leader when they are just trying to meet daily job demands.
Most productive employees leave an organization because of something their supervisor is doing — or not doing. Whether leaders find themselves too overwhelmed with responsibilities to take an active interest in employee development or haven’t received the proper leadership training to inspire creativity, take risks, and cultivate project ownership, the result is the same.
Don’t wait until your best employee walks out the door. Train your supervisors on how to better manage, motivate, and inspire in even the most challenging times. Have them participate in this 90 minute, risk-free, interactive Internet-delivered workshop, and they will learn:
- How self-cultivate hidden leadership traits waiting to come out
- Key principles of highly successful leadership, and how to apply them to your situation
- The best ways to motivate others to follow, and accomplish goals and objectives
- How to maintain a willing and winning team of followers
- How to lead with confidence — every day
- How to convey instructions and guidance while keeping team members accountable for their own work and success
- How to build trust and confidence with employees
In just 90 minutes, your team will gain leadership skills to manage, motivate, and inspire employees. Register them now for this informative event risk-free.
If you know an HR Director or HR Manager that would like to learn more about this upcoming webinar for thier business or organization, drop me an email please. 🙂
Here’s to amazing leadership skills!