Hello my friends, today is Celebrate Sunday- yet my photo reflects something a bit different.
I share with you that I’m still on my journey in life and business, and just like you, there are stumbling blocks and distractions that show up.
One common thread I’ve heard, seen and learned is this: as you walk into the essence and greatness of who you really are- there will be distractions, stumbling blocks and obstacles.
It’s OK to be human- and allow yourself the opportunity to live through the cycle of emotions that come with those challenges.
But… it is up to you to choose where you ‘stay’.
Will you stay in low vibration, victim, whoa is me- or will you reflect, learn the lesson that needs to be learned, dust off the dirt, clean your wounds and make wise decisions that align with your vision of who you are and where you want to be?
Learning who you are often means letting go of things, beliefs, and yes sometimes even people.
- Are the people in your life supportive? Do they encourage you to grow? Do they support you and tell you ‘You CAN’?
- Do those people tell you to spread your wings, share your greatness, your gifts with others?
- Do those people give you room to ‘try on’ another aspect of you- even if you stumble along the way?
Seek people like that my friends. They ARE friends.
How about the things in your life?
- Do you get joy and elation when you see the things you have? Or, do you have momentary joy, then feel sadness or a different low vibration feeling?
- If you have things that trigger low vibration- it’s either time to do emotional release techniques so you can have the things without the negative impact- or, let go of the things.
Yes, growth is not without challenge. But no growth, no challenge leads to decay and death.
Stand up, be strong, hold onto YOUR Vision- and invite others to align with you along the way. That is you in true leadership.
Live with gratitude and thanksgiving daily- even if you can only give thanks for the small things.
Seek forgiveness. Forgive yourself.
And Celebrate the WINS within the circumstances.
What are 3 WINS you can share today that you were blessed with within the last week? Comment below and let’s Celebrate!
“Live in Your Power. Live in Peace”.
Hugs to you!
Debbra Sweet is a transformational catalyst. She is a trailblazer in universal leadership and entrepreneurial education so you have a proven path to create a better business, a better future, and a better foundation upon which to Thrive!
Best Selling Author, Speaker, Trainer, she blazes the trail leading others to take action for breaking through boundaries; achieving higher goals & creating a scalable, profitable business with peace of mind and R.O.I.
An entrepreneur since the age of 9, she now is the founder of www.ThriveRightConsulting.com,
She has been involved with BNI since 1997 and has been a San Diego Director since 2004. Sweet has distinguished herself by breaking boundaries in body, mind, and business.
Stay connected here: